Top Posts & Pages
- Why you should visit Canada’s Maritime provinces
- The fable of the fox and the ducks
- Wordless Wednesday - what are we doing to our planet? | Dec 4/19
- Things I’ll do differently when I’m old: an alternative view
- If you see me collapse, pause my Garmin
- Confidence and commitment, essential for leaders and also for Olympians!
- The fable of the porcupine and the cows
- The joy of being a woman in her 70s – or joy at any age
- Landscape and identity
- Motivation, where are you hiding?
- Wordless Wednesday – what are we doing to our planet? | Dec 4/19
- Black Friday … or Buy Nothing Day?
- Kindness is key to health and happiness, and it’s free!
- A new project finally begins
- Making the Human Race Whole
- 101 years of Remembrance Days: what we remember and what we keep forgetting
- Runfessions: Time to hang up the sneakers
- Marathon Training for Aging Dummies with appeal for runners and non-runners alike!
- What do singing and baseball have in common?
- Some advice on getting old
- Children's stories
- Entrepreneurship & Business
- History and Politics
- Just wondering
- Life stories
- Odds and Ends
- Practicing French
- Wordless Wednesday
Please do not reblog or otherwise publish or disseminate any content from this site, including prose, photos, or drawings, without written permission. The photographs, drawings, and text contained on this site are the property of Jane Fritz and may not be used without written permission.
Tag Archives: India
Image credit: Agence France-Presse
Four years ago I wrote a post that captured our 15 favourite trips of all times – at that time. It took us quite a while to come up with only 15, but we did it. As it turns out, … Continue reading
We have been travelling together since we were first married more than 45 years ago. My husband and I love to see new places and learn about different cultures and their history. We love to experience firsthand the remarkable variation in natural settings, … Continue reading
Let’s move from the northern leg of our India trip to the southern leg. I struggled with how to describe our northern leg and I’m finding the southern experience if anything even more difficult. When we flew from Delhi to Chennai, we … Continue reading
How do you write about a place when the only word that comes to mind is “overwhelming”? If something is overwhelming in the true sense of the word, how do you get past it? These are the questions I’m grappling … Continue reading
Robby: “Mama, how come we always go to Florida every winter, like Hubie Hummingbird and his family? Ollie Osprey says his family goes to the Caribbean, and Rosie Grosbeak and her family go to Mexico. Can’t we go somewhere new … Continue reading
“We’ve never spotted seven tigers in one day before,” proclaimed the excited guide in our open-topped viewing vehicle. He may have been exaggerating for our benefit (and his tip), but the exhilaration of that day is nearly as fresh in … Continue reading