Top Posts & Pages
- Setting goals to inspire you ... or scare you!
- Pressure is a privilege – really?
- Map Monday: global trade is an ancient tradition
- Life lesson from Stephen Covey: tending the ties that bind
- Why you should visit Canada’s Maritime provinces
- Lessons from a "gift economy"
- Map Monday: language, culture, identity and world maps
- Thoughtful Thursday: leading a meaningful life
- Map Monday: where are all the whales hanging out on Christmas Day?
- Map Monday: understanding history through animated maps
- Setting goals to inspire you … or scare you!
- Celebrating winter, snow, and the Canadian outlook that sees us through it!
- Map Monday: democracy throughout history
- 2022 – Make it a Green Year!
- Today is for Introverts. Finally.
- Wow, the knives are out for New Year’s resolutions!
- Yearend review: just who the heck reads blog posts anyway, and what do they really like?!
- Map Monday: let’s see just how well the world’s been doing
- Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men 2.0
- Tough COVID questions at the Pearly Gates
- Children's stories
- Climate change
- Entrepreneurship & Business
- History and Politics
- Just wondering
- Life stories
- Map Monday
- Odds and Ends
- Practicing French
- Social justice Saturday
- Thoughtful Thursday
- Wildlife Wednesday
- Wordless Wednesday
Please do not reblog or otherwise publish or disseminate any content from this site, including prose, photos, or drawings, without written permission. The photographs, drawings, and text contained on this site are the property of Jane Fritz and may not be used without written permission.
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
I did it! This Canadian Thanksgiving weekend I completed the Conqueror Challenge called St. Francis Way, virtually travelling from Florence to Rome. I last posted about this personal quest in March, so it’s taken me quite a while, but it’s … Continue reading
Today is Thanksgiving in America, our neighbours to the south. And on behalf of many, many of your allies around the world, welcome back! We are thankful to know that America is now getting ready to rejoin the world in … Continue reading
Happy Thanksgiving, Canada! For the non-Canadians among you, yes, this is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. It’s always the second Monday in October, to be precise, but no need to wait until Monday when you’ve got a long weekend. Almost always … Continue reading
Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S. and, just as with Thanksgiving in Canada (which is a little earlier, when travel is more predictable), it’s a time for many people to consider all that they have to be thankful for and … Continue reading
One of the nicest things about the timing of Canadian Thanksgiving is that it comes during this beautiful though fleeting season of autumn. It’s the time of year when nature paints the trees in stunning shades of reds, golds, yellow, … Continue reading
Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada and, as Canadians, we have much to be thankful for. This day alone is a gift to be thankful for here in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Calm, crisp, sunny, and brilliantly decorated with the splendor … Continue reading