Top Posts & Pages
- Setting goals to inspire you ... or scare you!
- Pressure is a privilege – really?
- Map Monday: global trade is an ancient tradition
- Why you should visit Canada’s Maritime provinces
- Life lesson from Stephen Covey: tending the ties that bind
- Lessons from a "gift economy"
- Map Monday: language, culture, identity and world maps
- Thoughtful Thursday: leading a meaningful life
- Map Monday: where are all the whales hanging out on Christmas Day?
- Map Monday: understanding history through animated maps
- Setting goals to inspire you … or scare you!
- Celebrating winter, snow, and the Canadian outlook that sees us through it!
- Map Monday: democracy throughout history
- 2022 – Make it a Green Year!
- Today is for Introverts. Finally.
- Wow, the knives are out for New Year’s resolutions!
- Yearend review: just who the heck reads blog posts anyway, and what do they really like?!
- Map Monday: let’s see just how well the world’s been doing
- Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men 2.0
- Tough COVID questions at the Pearly Gates
- Children's stories
- Climate change
- Entrepreneurship & Business
- History and Politics
- Just wondering
- Life stories
- Map Monday
- Odds and Ends
- Practicing French
- Social justice Saturday
- Thoughtful Thursday
- Wildlife Wednesday
- Wordless Wednesday
Please do not reblog or otherwise publish or disseminate any content from this site, including prose, photos, or drawings, without written permission. The photographs, drawings, and text contained on this site are the property of Jane Fritz and may not be used without written permission.
Tag Archives: buffalo
We get used to being told that many of our most iconic animals are endangered, due to climate change, destruction of natural habitat, poaching and overhunting. But we rarely stop to think about what things were like when these magnificent … Continue reading
Can you think of a worthy caption for this image?!