Top Posts & Pages
- Setting goals to inspire you ... or scare you!
- Pressure is a privilege – really?
- Map Monday: global trade is an ancient tradition
- Life lesson from Stephen Covey: tending the ties that bind
- Why you should visit Canada’s Maritime provinces
- Lessons from a "gift economy"
- Map Monday: language, culture, identity and world maps
- Thoughtful Thursday: leading a meaningful life
- Map Monday: where are all the whales hanging out on Christmas Day?
- Map Monday: understanding history through animated maps
- Setting goals to inspire you … or scare you!
- Celebrating winter, snow, and the Canadian outlook that sees us through it!
- Map Monday: democracy throughout history
- 2022 – Make it a Green Year!
- Today is for Introverts. Finally.
- Wow, the knives are out for New Year’s resolutions!
- Yearend review: just who the heck reads blog posts anyway, and what do they really like?!
- Map Monday: let’s see just how well the world’s been doing
- Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men 2.0
- Tough COVID questions at the Pearly Gates
- Children's stories
- Climate change
- Entrepreneurship & Business
- History and Politics
- Just wondering
- Life stories
- Map Monday
- Odds and Ends
- Practicing French
- Social justice Saturday
- Thoughtful Thursday
- Wildlife Wednesday
- Wordless Wednesday
Please do not reblog or otherwise publish or disseminate any content from this site, including prose, photos, or drawings, without written permission. The photographs, drawings, and text contained on this site are the property of Jane Fritz and may not be used without written permission.
Tag Archives: bucket list
I had waited all my life to see the Grand Canyon. It was at the top of my bucket list long before I had ever heard of a bucket list. I finally got to the Grand Canyon for the first … Continue reading
Were the Galapagos at the very top of my bucket list for years and years and years? Yes. Were the Galapagos Islands anything like what I expected? No. Was I disappointed? Oh, no, quite the contrary. I’d be happy to … Continue reading
One of the items at the top of my lifelong bucket list had been to visit the Galapagos Islands. My husband helped me check that item off my list when he found a travel package a few years ago that … Continue reading
The suitcases are unpacked, the legs are massaged, and my two-page training schedule is relegated to the recycle bin. All that focus on the Chicago Marathon, front and center in our lives for 6 months, is now a memory, albeit … Continue reading
Travel to special destinations claims pride of place on bucket lists everywhere. Many people set their sights on visiting all 10 provinces or all 50 states – or both. Some even include the three northern territories of Canada in their list. … Continue reading