Another fun post from Liette, a New Brunswick native currently living in Las Vegas. She’s listed her top 20 things that make us Canadians, well, Canadian, in honour of approaching Canada Day (July 1). Fellow Canadians, do you have items you’d add to the list?
You Know You’re Canadian When…
I am so excited that I get to spend Canada Day in Canada this July 1st!!
Living in the US for the past three years, I have noticed a few things that make Canadians…well Canadian, eh! Here are my top 20 Canadian things that make us awesome!!
You know you’re Canadian when…
- Sorry, but we do say sorry a lot…actually, not sorry…sorry! Lol
- A tuque is way, way cooler than a beanie!! Sorry.
- We know what a chesterfield is…look it up.
- We know what a keener is.
- We can say Regina without giggling
- We don’t get why Newfoundland is so hard for Americans to pronounce properly?
- We drank Homo milk from a bag when we were kids. Did your grandmothers rinse and use them as sandwich bags too?…anyone??
- Anytime anyone says New Orleans, we automatically sing in our heads: is sinking man and I Don’t…
View original post 333 more words