These thoughtful suggestions for Christmas giving – the gift of giving of yourself – make good New Year’s resolutions as well. Happy New Year, everyone!
Are these hands giving, or are they receiving?
This holiday season, and every day for any reason, share these gifts and enjoy many happy returns.
- Attention – take the time to put other things aside and to truly focus and listen.
- Laughter – appreciate humor and laugh until you’re in tears (I do it regularly).
- Sharing – most of us have more than we need – keep resources of all kinds in circulation and share your time if you have nothing else.
- Growth – keep learning, exchange knowledge and invest in yourself and others. Recognize and nurture potential, mentor and encourage others.
- Warmth – Stop for a moment to see those around you and share a smile, a kind greeting or a hug. Become a bright spot in someone’s day or a radiant beacon.
- Patience – Take a deep breath. Instead of impatience and anger, offer assistance.
- Forgiveness – This…
View original post 49 more words